WATEQ offers a complete solution for the management (thickening & dewatering) of primary and biological sludge produced during municipal or industrial wastewater treatment. WATEQ packaged Sludge Dewatering Plant is designed mainly for small to medium size Wastewater Treatment Plants (WWTPs) and can handle sludge volumes from WWTPs with capacities ranging from 300 to 30,000 P.E. (Population Equivalent). All the necessary systems & equipment for the dewatering plant, excluding the sludge collection tank-basin, are pre-engineered, pre-fabricated, hydraulically & electrically connected and installed inside a standard ISO Container (20 ft or 40 ft). The size of the container depends on the plant capacity. This container serves as housing for the necessary systems & equipment and therefore comes complete with lighting, internal wiring, water supply, thermal insulation and air extraction. The plant may also be supplied with its own “odor control” unit.
The Containerized Sludge Dewatering Plant generally includes the following equipment:
- Sludge Feed Progressive Cavity Pump(s)
- Sludge Flocculator (tank & mixer)
- Polymer solution preparation unit of 2 or 3 chambers (supplied in a semi-automatic or fully automatic type)
- Polymer dosing pump(s)
- Sludge dewatering Centrifuge or Belt-Press
- Inclined screw conveyor for lifting & disposing of the dewatered sludge cake
- High-Pressure Wash-water system for the plant’s cleaning
- All units are pre-piped and wired.
- Odor Control Unit- Optional*
- Fully Automated Control Panel with PLC and HDMI
- The Container is fully furnished with lighting, thermal insulation and AC.
- All-inclusive systems with autonomous PLC electrical panels
- Cost effective method of sludge dewatering for small to medium size WWTPs
- On site sludge management without need for civil works or buildings
- Compact design
- Pre-engineered & prefabricated system
- Easily transportable ISO container package
- Ready to plug & play
- Suitable for decentralized STPs and industrial effluent treatment applications